“Just average but GREAT location” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Melbourne, Australia
“Just average but GREAT location”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

It was the end of a HOT day so we drove into Williamstown for a meal we could enjoy outdoors as the coolness of the evening set in. Walking past Attitudes we browsed the blackboard menus and decided to take a seat. The garlic bread we ordered first was a very tasty little pizza. He had the pesto pasta and I had a chargrilled squid salad. The pasta was ample in size and tasty. The salad was nothing more than tomato lettuce and cucumber topped with the squid. I would've expected a more interesting salad but the waitress had told me what it consisted of. I needed tartare sauce on the side because while the squid rings were lightly floured and chargrilled, they were rubbery and needed some sort of dressing. The beers and wines were reasonably priced and we would've liked to have ordered a dessert but they don't have any ln their menu. Funny, huh? There are better places to eat in Willy but this meal was fine. We were the focus of their attention as there was noone else there.

“Horribleb”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

Took my family there before a night out,ordered 8 meals off the menu only 5 arrived my husband ordered fish chips and salad but got something different after waiting 20 min after all my family had been served I asked the waitress where my other meals where she said it won't be long, after waiting awhile longer I asked her again and she went to check!telling me it will be out in a minute...after 10 more minutes she approaches and said tha chef was really behind to night( the place was empty) and he had forgotten my meals!!hate the place only paid for half the bill ,food was horrible my family said ( not that I had any) would never go there again!

• Visited January 2013
“Average”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

I ate at attitudes on Sunday for lunch with my partner.
It wasn't our first, second or third choice but due to the Macedonian festival in williamstown every eatery was full!
We sat inside and waited for about 10 minutes. No contact was made by any staff member. I then got up and went to find some menus.

When the waitress did come over she was lovely she proceeded to mention the specials and we then ordered.
Drinks took ages to come and then our meals came a minute later.
We both ordered from the specials list of $15 meals.. I had the chicken Parma which was very average and quite tasteless. My partner ordered the rump steak medium rare. With muchroom sauce... It came out so overdone. And the sauce was a pepper sauce with mushrooms thrown in.
Overall not a lovely dining experience. I wouldn't return and wouldn't recomend anyone visit.

Canberra, Australia
“Great Attitude towards the customer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2012

We were greeted by a staff member of the cafe with a nice smile and asked us to seat down for a couple of minutes as he was just opening when we walked in.

Eggs and Bacon on toast was yummy and the price was reasonable. The deco was pleasant and we enjoyed the breakfast.

Cafe latte was very ordinary but was drinkable

Overall I would recommend the place for a quick meal.

• Visited February 2012
“Aptly named.....”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2012

Poor service, wait staff didn't seem interested; quality of food mixed. Only redeeming feature was a nice bottle of wine.

Visited January 2012