“New vegetarian”
Review of Novel Kitchen

Novel Kitchen
Ranked #30 of 108 Restaurants in Williamstown
Cuisines: Australian, Healthy
Description: We have an everchanging menu based on the availability of organic products. All meals and cakes are made at Novel Kitchen with a focus on a wholesome and healthy alternative for take home (or take to work) food. We cater for a wide range of dietry requirements including Vegan and Gluten Free dishes. We also offer a range of freshly squeezed juices. We use Schultz organic milk and award winning Syndicate espresso coffee. We look forward to seeing you in the cafe for a relaxing coffee, hearty meal or just to pick up a healthy take away meal.
Melbourne, Australia
“New vegetarian”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I'm not vegetarian or vegan but I love pulses and had a fantastic lentil/burger salad with quinoa at this place. Great, fresh ingredients full of flavour, prepared simply. Welcoming environment and great service. I will certainly be back to try out their other dishes.

• Visited February 2013

Williamstown, Australia
“Absolutely Brilliant”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I love the food here and come as much as possible. Everything is always consistently delicious and there's always a wide variety of choices. The staff are lovely and very helpful when trying to make a decision on what to eat (it's not easy everything looks so good). The coffee is great and the service is prompt. There is often a range of take home meals (also cooked in-house) which are equally delicious as the meals served. Well worth visiting multiple times.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Blondiee195
“The best food I've had in Williamstown is at Novel Kitchen”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I stayed in Williamstown for the past two weeks and have been eating at Novel Kitchen. Their omelette is fantastic. I had also the Kashmiri vegie pie, the lentil bake, the quinoa and lentil patties, yep ive been working my way through their menu and so far have loved it all. As a traveller it's hard to find such a solid cafe with healthy food. They do take away stuff too, I'm grabbing dinner for tonight, have been eyeing off the chicken (freerange) and mushroom pie. Will keep you posted.