“Thai food?”

Wild Rice
Ranked #40 of 113 Restaurants in Williamstown
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

I love thai food so tried wild rice when staying at Williamstown. Food was reasionable but the flavour was modified so much for their client base that it lost its authentic Thai flavours. .

Will not dine again but would not advise others not to go.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Great friendly staff. Food was terrific and catered well for a large group. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I have the pleasure of eating at Wild Rice on Fridays with a couple of girlfriends during our lunch break and love it!

We always pre-order so we have more time to chat upon arrival and the lunch specials are brilliant, tasty, perfect size and great value.

Its hard for me to decide if the pancake or green curry is my favorite so I will just call it a draw!

Others have commented that the staff are rude, I have never found this to be the case - but I do often find that what you project comes back at you!

The crispy noodles and pork belly are also really really good.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

The food from Wild Rice is absolutely delicious! Admittedly we tend to get take-away rather than eat in, although we have eaten in a few times. There is nothing to fault about Wild Rice - fantastic food at a reasonable price.
Don't hesitate to experience it if you are in Williamstown.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Quick service , served with a smile, delicious food and good size servings and at a very reasonable price.