“Wonderful food and top notch service”
Review of Ragusa

Ragusa
Ranked #5 of 113 Restaurants in Williamstown
Cuisines: Croatian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

I ate here with my partner in february and returned with another couple in June. This is a fantastic restaurant that is well above the other places in the local area for standard, service and cuisine. Our waiter (I feel that doesn't do him justice) was notably excellent both times - witty, charming, friendly and full of great suggestions for the wine and food, and very passionate about it all too. Our food was fabulous - the mussels are delicious, the yabby risotto generous and rich with flavour, the whitebait light and salty, the desserts were heavenly although super rich. Great place for a special night out with friends family or partner.

1  Thank WellyMelb

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Never had Croatian food before, so this was a first. Duck was nice (a tiny bit salty for my taste, but I still enjoyed it. My companions mussels looked great and they reported them as excellent. Dessert for me was cherry strudel with hazelnut ice cream, which I very much enjoyed. Service was good, but a little impatient.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

We stumbled upon this little gem in July 2011 and immediately chose it as our engagement venue. We've been regular customers ever since.

Ragusa offers fantastic food and warm welcoming staff. It is by far one of the best, if not the best, restaurant in Melbourne.

We cannot recommend it highly enough!

1  Thank ADRA8364
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Both the food and service excellent. Nothing much more to be said really.

As per previous reviews I would definitely advise that more than visit should be made, I could quite happily work my way through the menu.

Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

My suggestion, go a few times and try everything on the menu. The staff and service are fantastic, the position is great, straight after coffe you can go for a stroll on the beach.

1  Thank Collingwood2011