“Dreadful waitress” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating
“Dreadful waitress”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2011

I went to pay for a meal and the efpos had gone down. They put a small sign in the window which I did not see. She said I can't help it if you are blind and can not see. I was amazed and angered.
I will never return to this restaurant

Melbourne, Australia
“Docks needs to pick up their Act!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2011

We went to Docks on Sunday 24th April for lunch. After being seated by waiter and after quite a few minutes no-one had bothered to take our order I caught waitress' attention. I had to ask her for a bottle of water for our table. We sat & waited & waited & waited, one guy from another table complained about the length of time he'd been waiting. After seeing all these meals that kept going out to tables outside I had had enough! What made me get up & walk out was when a couple that arrived half and hour after us had their entree served before us!!!! We waited 45minutes and my two young children waited patiently & I complained & walked out & won't go there again.

• Visited April 2011
1 Thank LouiseZuzek
Melbourne, Australia
“One of the worst resturants I have dined at.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2011

We waited over an hour for a risotto and chicken parmagania and both meals were nothing to write home about. From our table we could view the kitchen staff, who seemed in no real hurry to get the meals out. I watched as a cook talked on his mobile phone whilst cooking my risotto.

Our drinks and cutlery never arrived, until we pointed this out to the waitress. The table felt sticky and the walls were covered in memorabilia which looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a few years (food appeared to be stuck on some items).

We certainly do not recommend this restaurant and will not be eating there again.

• Visited March 2011
Melbourne, Australia
“very sad about the DOCKS”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2011

Had a meal at the Docks Sunday 30 Jan 2011 with my partner. This place looked like it had once been a goer however it's a shocker now. The staff are personable enough, the premises a bit tired but the food is just not good value for the money.

Tried the whole flounder in butter lemon sauce... got a whole flounder (nicely cooked and was once decent produce). However it was totally flooded with some sort of caper type sauce and placed on top of all chips and on top of what passed for salad (actually very well oiled soggy lettuce). My partner had a grilled seafood meal.. again the produce was good but spoilt by great whacks of sauce and the same soggy lettuce for salad. What a shame - Williamstown used to be great for this sort of meal. Will take a lot of convincing to get us back again. .

• Visited January 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2011

My family and i have been going to the docks in williamstown for the past 3 months,we eat at the docks every week, the staff are very friendly, The food is fantastic, we also enjoy the live entertainment.

• 4 of 5 bubbles