This place is incredible. For all those that want to try surfing, and feel like your on a real surf trip/adventure... this is the place. Holly Beck is there sometimes for lesson, the breaks are gentle and forgiving (not to mention EMPTY) for beginners. The resort is extremely rustic and eco-friendly but has a nice touch of class and charm. The food is fresh and amazing every day. The people and staff are friendly and laid back. Sunsets are among the best in the world. Day trips are available for more adventure or just lay on the beach. This place ROCKS!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coco Loco Eco-Resort is more than just a resort – it is a place to call home, a place to form friendships and memories, a place to deepen your practice and recharge your soul, a place to surf until you are too tired to keep paddling. A place to find inspiration in the simplest forms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Coco Loco Eco Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Coco Loco Hotel El Viejo
- Coco Loco Eco Resort Nicaragua/El Viejo