We had the pleasure of renting a cabana w/our two young children (5 and 7) and we couldn't have been more pleased. The kids made lots of friends, and the owners/staff are incredibly kid-friendly. The kids even participated in yoga class w/mom while I got to surf. The sunset Volley-ball games are a great way to wrap up a day of surf, adventure and fun. The food was excellent and the beach in front perfect for swimming or beginner surfing. There's lots to do in and around, as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coco Loco Eco-Resort is more than just a resort – it is a place to call home, a place to form friendships and memories, a place to deepen your practice and recharge your soul, a place to surf until you are too tired to keep paddling. A place to find inspiration in the simplest forms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your El Coco Loco Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Coco Loco Hotel El Viejo
- El Coco Loco Resort Nicaragua/El Viejo