“Great food, friendly staff”
Review of Scooter Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Scooter Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Ate here with my family and the wait staff were very personable and friendly. The food was delicious and very generous servings.
We would eat here again.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Went here on the advice of family and friends on a Tuesday night....what a disappoinment. It usually takes a lot for me to say that about a place too.

We ordered a cheesy garlic bread (fine) for entree. Then my partner ordered tortellini (fine) and I went for the veal scallopine.

The place wasn't very full yet it took them almost 30 minutes to bring out two meals - I had to ask the girl at the counter to check on it.

The veal ? Bland - i had to flavour it with pepper to give it anything resembling taste even though it had a pepper jus on it (which was incredibly sticky and ended up on my knife and fork - had to wash my hands) - the pumpkin mash was fine but it's a side.

Got a mumbled apology from the girl who we paid at the counter, nothing from the manager, and thank goodness we had a Entertainment Book voucher.

Not going back.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Went to Scooters for dinner back in March and must say this was a great find. Great location, awesome food.
I will definetly return and recommend this place to everyone.

1  Thank Hunting_for_Bargain
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We recently went as a group to Scooters, and we were mixed in our opinion of our mains, the pizza was thoroughly enjoyed by a friend, but the gnocchi was very doughy and the parrmas dry. On the plus side the food was reasonably priced, so it is economical for families. I will not be rushing back there.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Value for money, good food, friendly staff. Eye fillet steak with vegetables and chips, T-Bone with chips and salad. Both steaks cooked as ordered. Pepper sauce tasty but would have loved just a little bit more of it! If you have been going to Outback Jacks at Knox Ozone for a steak don't bother - go to Scooter's!!

2  Thank virgomork