“Superior Yum Cha”

Cuisines: Chinese
Australia
“Superior Yum Cha”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I had not been to this restaurant for some years so we decided to have Yum Cha there. I must say that the range offered was of excellent value. All courses were very tasty and service was excellent. If you are looking for a good Yum Cha meal then this is the place I would suggest.
I noticed that 90%plus of patrons were Asian which in my estimation was an excellent recommendation for good food and service.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank NovaAustralia

Brisbane
“CaroleJ”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Whilst in Melbourne recently I visited this restaurant for Yum Cha. Very nice, they also do a really good salt and pepper calamari which I ordered from the kitchen menu. Baked oyster was lovely and also the shanghai dumplings. Good service and an extensive range of items to choose from. I was on my own so wasn't able to try more than I have mentioned. Well worth a visit.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Carole J
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Ripped Off”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We have been patrons of these restaurant for a few years now and recently encountered a rather nasty experience with them.
We have always choose to dine there cause the place has decent customer service and it is also more spacious compared to other chinese restaurant. The food taste alright and the price decently match their menu offerings
Just last month we went there for takeaway and we saw crabs on offer. The person that took the order was well promoting it so we decided to order and have it at home. When the order was done, the price was almost doubled than what was on the offer. Apparently takeway still stays at the same price. Such a put off that they did not say this earlier when we clearly say we were going to takeaway and the price was cheap. We are also chinese and we communicate the similar language so definitely no language barrier there. There is no clause of notice that says takeaway and eat in has a different price tag.
Really cheese off and disgusted with such dishonesty. We will never ever go back to this place and will not recommend this to any of our friends either.

• Visited April 2013