“Not great, but darn well close!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn & Suites Knox

Quality Inn & Suites Knox
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Wantirna
Melbourne, Australia
“Not great, but darn well close!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

I must say this was a real surprise. You normally associate great food and accommodation in CBD, but I must say this place was surely up there with the best of them. definitely aged, but if you are looking for a comfortable bed, great food, clean rooms and greater service, look no further.

Not the best, but darn well close!

Room Tip: Chose a room at the back of property and rooms are really quiet!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
jcaine, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Knox, responded to this review, July 26, 2014
I am glad you took the time to respond to your recent stay at Quest Knox. We do want our guests to experience a clean and comfortable room and it was great to see you enjoyed the food from our restaurant. Thank you for giving Quest Knox this feed back.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Rockhampton, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

On arrival we were warmly greeted by professional and friendly staff, this was the case throughout our entire stay from reception, restaurant to housekeeping staff. We attended a 2 day conference and must say this is an excellent venue for such an event. The rooms were spacious, extremely clean and comfortable. A great place to relax and unwind with everything at your fingertips....the restaurant and bar 5/5!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
jcaine, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Knox, responded to this review, June 15, 2014
Everything is at your fingertips here at Quest Knox. I am glad you enjoyed your couple of days and that you were treated well by all on the accommodation and conferencing team. Thank you for your response.
Wollongong, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

Stayed at Quest Knox for 2 nights to attend a workshop at the property. Greeted by friendly and helpful staff, always ready to assist where necessary. Stayed in a studio apartment which was spacious and clean. Great place to relax in comfort after a long working day. I would recommend this quiet, comfortable venue.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
I am glad you enjoyed your two day event at Quest Knox and that your stay was comfortable. Our rooms are quite spacious. Thank you for your feedback.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

Arrived at the hotel a lot earlier than I wanted as my meeting was put back a few hours.

Chanced my luck at checking in early and to my delight my room was available, which allowed me time to prepare for my meeting. Room with balcony was comfortable and quiet.

The front staff went out of their way to allow me access to my room early, which was a huge bonus.

Lovely hotel in a great setting and very relaxing. Had a few beers in the delightful outside beer garden.

Bar staff were very prompt and good-humoured.

Will be back shortly for sure as I have more meetings lined up.

Well done Quest Knox!

Regards

David

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
jcaine, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Knox, responded to this review, June 7, 2014
I am glad the we were able to accommodate your early arrival and that our staff were friendly and helpful to you not only on your arrival but for your entire stay. We are looking forward to your return visit.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

Found this by mistake as we went to the wrong place in Wantirna and glad we did. This place was fantastic. Great Service, Great Food and just a great atmosphere.

We will definetly recommend this to all!

Room Tip: Anything on the menu!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
jcaine, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Knox, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
I am glad that you found your way to Quest Knox so you could enjoy all aspects of your stay.
Brisbane, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

From the moment I arrived I was greeted as though I was family! Nothing was too much trouble.
Spacious, clean, well appointed rooms. Great Reception staff. The Restaurant staff obviously enjoy their job and it shows. Quality menu at very reasonable prices. Can't fault in anyway. Highly recommend. Great value.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
I am glad that you felt like part of the family and enjoyed your recent stay at Quest Knox. Thank you for your feedback.
Irymple, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014

Upon entering reception you are greeted by a beautiful young lady who is very professional and helpful, we moved our rooms downstairs due to my dads failling eye sight.
The rooms are very spacious, with everything you need, although prob due for an upgrade.
The restaurant was the iceing on the cake, as soon as you walk in your greeted by a fully modernise luxury restaurant only equalled by high end ones in the city.
I was very surprised by the low prices on the menu and everything read delicious!
Our table ordered porterhouse, ribeye, snitzchel, lamb shanks and calamari. All meals were of the highest standard and seemed to be super sized, really good value for money cooked by an acclaimed international chef from Canada.
Even if your not staying at the Quest, which was pleasant and quiet, have a meal there you won't regret it and you'll be back just like I have.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from restaurant, can be a bit of noise.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
jcaine, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Knox, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
I am glad you enjoyed your recent stay at Quest Knox. We pride ourselves on completely satisfying our guests. Our two chefs are fantastic and I will certainly forward your review to them.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wantirna
Golden Pebble Melbourne
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,027 reviews
Quality Hotel Manor
Quality Hotel Manor
#1 of 1 in Mitcham

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Knox? Share your experiences!