Quality Inn & Suites Knox
$103
$99
$190
$184
Ringwood Lake Inn(Ringwood)(Great Value!)
$91
  • Room Service
$89
$82
  • Pool
Novotel Glen Waverley(Glen Waverley)(Great Value!)
$131
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsstayed hererecommend this placeground floor unitrun downhuge gymdefinitely stay here againmodern facilitiesroom was spaciouswashing machine and dryernight's sleepdishwashing liquidonsite restaurantcomfortable stayeasy accessshort drivebusiness tripcontinental breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 10, 2011

This hotel - or should i say motel - is terribly overpriced. The on-site restaurant food prices are extreme and qualtiy poor. Whilst the rooms are extremly large, and with aircon - the bathroom's are "old style" and freezing ! (no heat lamps of air con)...the balcony off my room looked like it had not been cleaned in some time and the doors to the balcony were old and rickety. The staff were very friendly/helpful - this is the best thing about this hotel. Parking is included - but one must pay for internet !!!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed May 16, 2011

It was just after Christmas and New Years when my wife & teenage son & I stayed at Quest Knox Serviced Apartments to attend a close family members' funeral the following day. We had a nice greeting from the friendly staff on deck and waited a short while while the manager attended to another client. Observing the dialogue between the two I had a nice feeling about the place. That changed when I took our luggage into the two rooms that we had booked. They were dirty. The carpet was dirty. The walls had a lot of marks and hadn't been painted in a long while. The fridge was dirty, there was plaster coming off the walls. The furniture was dirty. We stayed for two nights and weren't in the rooms much during the day so we didn't have to put up with the sub-standard surroundings for long. We pointed out the deficiences to the manager (same person ) on departure and he was very friendly and nice and said there were changes afoot and we would be contacted shortly because we had raised concerns as to the standard of the rooms. We are still waiting to be contacted. They weren't cheap either!

Room Tip: Check out the net and Trip Advisor
  • Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Graham D
Reviewed March 11, 2011

I had booked three 1 bedroom apartments here for my brothers wedding I a 6 month old baby and a two yeard old , when we arrived one of our rooms had been given to someone else, we were then put into a studio apartment at the rear of the complex which there was no bedding for my two year old, we then complained again and were given two apartments upstairs. We were also offered a free night for one room. After we arrived home they had charged my credit card $197 so i then had to ring them back and get a credit. it took an hour and a half to get into a room on a warm day with two young children was very disappointed.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank chlojoe
Reviewed March 1, 2011

Stayed Feb 2011. We stayed 1 bedroom which was quite spacious, v clean tidy, modern apartments with kitchen. Absolutely enjoyed our stay here. We booked in and staff were so welcoming and helpful. Breakfast included in our room price had a lot to choose from, hot and cold breakfast, definitely worth having. Gets a lot of group bookings, wedding groups etc, so if you want absolute quiet ask for a room (as there is quite a few) to be away from groups. Was so nice to find a place like this, not far from Knox City, and Mt Dandenong. Will be returning here for sure.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TravellingMum_9
Reviewed February 3, 2011

I was a guest at a wedding (one of two weddings that weekend). First impressions were that they need to do some serious landscaping but maybe that is just because I love gardening. The restaurant was empty that evening so the lovely staff member gave us his undivided attention, he was the best part of the place, although the food was also reasonable. The rooms were budget atmosphere but as we were booked in a wedding group we found that we were charged more than other people who booked on line separately. At least one of our group booked on line and was then charged another $50 when management realized they were with the wedding group. The extra charge was to cover the cost of the 11 seater bus to and from the wedding venue. That bus was never going to be enough for guests in 9 rooms but as we didn't have 10 rooms management then said that we would have to organize additional transport ourselves. In the end the father of the bride refrained from drinking and drove his hire van as well, however we still came to the end of the night and still needed another bus, in fact the mother and father of the groom were amongst people left at the venue for over 50 minutes whilst the motel decided that yes they would need to make a second trip. What was interesting is that there was another wedding party at the motel and they had the other bus so it left us wondering if maybe they had double booked themselves.....who knows.....all I know is that then when we got back to the motel we went to the restaurant area and were joined by the other wedding group. What amazed me was that the staff actually locked everyone inside, I mean literally locked the doors on us....isn't that a fire hazard? We were then told we weren't allowed to go to anyone's room other than our own, which made us feel like were were on school camp. I notice on another review that a guest mentioned the unusable iron. Our iron had exposed wires, one lot had clear sticky tape over it so they were clearly aware of the faulty iron. On a positive note the cleaners were polite. This motel is not in close proximity to the airport.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family