“Had hunger pains”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 27, 2014

was rather hungry when I spotted this place. When in looked and the menu and price. Thought I am not going to get a lot to eat at those prices. ordered and when I saw how much food there was. He'll I am not going to eat all that. but guess what?. I did and it was really really tasty and good. Will be back at Nudie again

1  Thank Tolmie50
There are newer reviews for Nudle Wantirna

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

Came in with my girlfriend because there was a lot of people inside and also was we'll reviewed, but we were disappointed with the food and the attention.

I had a beef with Mongolian sauce which way too suit and the veggies weren't cooked at all.

My girlfriend had beef with black bean and soy sauce and also wasn't what we are used to in other places.

There is definitely a lot of better Asian places around Melbourne within that price range.

The price is not bad... But we still wouldn't go back.

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

This is the kind of place where you are assured of great food at a fantastic price and with great efficiency and customer courtesy.

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Fresh, fast and tasty. Cheaper than most takeaways. Friendly service. We will definitely be back. The only place packed in Knox ozone for good reason. Highly recommend !

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Quick service, always busy but you never have to wait for a table. One has a choice to sit inside or outside depending on your preference. Great won ton noodle soup in a nice big bowl. it's a meal in itself. Not bad for the price. Around $12 I think. There is a large menu to choose from however.