It is new and clean. Stayed for a night and children bed was converted from a sofa bed but they made it comfortable. Attention to details was great and we have everything we need. The bath tub was a bit troublesome for children and elderly to use. Internet was very expensive and staff was not aware that Wifi was free in lobby and wanted to charge me for $10 for 30 mins.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Resort Torquay, offers guests stylish and comfortable accommodation, showcasing sweeping views of the beautiful Zeally Bay Beach; located at the gateway to the Great Ocean Road. Torquay is home to the world famous Bells Beach and iconic surf brands including Quicksilver and Ripcurl. Immerse yourself in the epic surf culture of Victorians surf capital and begin your spectacular, Great Ocean Road adventure from the official starting point in Torquay. Wyndham Resorts luxury accommodation features quality hotel rooms and spacious one bedroom apartments, providing a private balcony or patio overlooking the swimming pool, stunning gardens or the magnificent ocean. The exceptional hotel facilities will be sure to complement your stay with us. The Resort features an impressive outdoor swimming pool and spa, fully equipped gym facilities, tennis court and BBQ are. Wyndham Resort Torquay, creates the perfect atmosphere for families and hopeless romantics to kick back and unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Resort Torquay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Resort Torquay Hotel Torquay
- Crowne Plaza Torquay
- Wyndham Resort Torquay Victoria