Location by the beach
Everything is extra (breakfast, Internet, parking...) and pricy
Pool was closed when we were there
Modern hotel with nice rooms. Torquay is a nice stop on Great Ocean road, and this hotel provides all comfort one might need. Mind you though, everything is an optional extra... Annoying.
Service was ok, but not fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Resort Torquay, offers guests stylish and comfortable accommodation, showcasing sweeping views of the beautiful Zeally Bay Beach; located at the gateway to the Great Ocean Road. Torquay is home to the world famous Bells Beach and iconic surf brands including Quicksilver and Ripcurl. Immerse yourself in the epic surf culture of Victorians surf capital and begin your spectacular, Great Ocean Road adventure from the official starting point in Torquay. Wyndham Resorts luxury accommodation features quality hotel rooms and spacious one bedroom apartments, providing a private balcony or patio overlooking the swimming pool, stunning gardens or the magnificent ocean. The exceptional hotel facilities will be sure to complement your stay with us. The Resort features an impressive outdoor swimming pool and spa, fully equipped gym facilities and a full tennis court. During leisure time, a BBQ area, superb function venues and an outstanding restaurant and bar won’t fail to impress. Wyndham Resort Torquay, creates the perfect atmosphere for families and hopeless romantics to kick back and unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Wyndham Resort Torquay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Resort Torquay Hotel Torquay
- Crowne Plaza Torquay
- Wyndham Resort Torquay Victoria