Our room was on the side of the hotel that overlooked the carpark however having said that, the room its self was lovely and had great facilities. The pool was lovely and the health club was also very well maintained. Only downside was being woken up at 12:30 in the morning by the fire alarm. Had to evacuate for 30mins in the freezing cold only to be told (after 4 fire trucks had arrived) that we could all go back to bed and it was a false alarm. The next morning when we went to check out the reception asked us how the stay was and didnt even apologise for the midnight wake up call. Regardless of all of this, i would still recommend peppers as a place to stay when visitng Torquay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers The Sands Resort, Torquay offers a premium golf resort accommodation experience, just moments from the beautiful beaches of Torquay. Located just one hour from Melbourne and 20 minutes from Geelong it is perfect for a short break escape. Perched on the north headland of Torquay, the modern, sleek design of the resort provides a stunning environment to retreat and relax. Comprising two interconnecting, three level buildings, Peppers The Sands Resort's design offers privacy and breathtaking views over the surrounding region. The 112 accommodation rooms feature spacious room layouts with private balconies, tasteful furnishings and flat screen TV's. Suites offer separate lounge and dining spaces with premium facilities. Providing unique points of difference in each of the hotel's guest rooms redefines the experience as truly individual. A host of facilities and activities are provided on-site at Peppers The Sands Resort. Enjoy the stunning location while playing a round of golf on the 18-hole championship course or relax by taking a dip in the indoor heated lap pool or working out in the fully equipped gymnasium (Guests must be 18 years and older). End your eventful day with a relaxing drink at clubhouse Hanners Bar and Restaurant. The onsite Health Club is a members' club which offers an indoor lap pool and a fully-equipped gym. Please be aware that unless part of a valid membership persons under the age of 18 years are not permitted access to these facilities. The on-site Restaurant & Bar provides gourmet dining in a stylish yet casual atmosphere, providing the perfect ambience for an enjoyable evening. Chefs will create a range of delights from fresh local produce with an emphasis on crisp flavours that are well matched to the international wine list. The on-site Restaurant & Bar is open 7 days a week for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. Room service is available during restaurant hours. The internationally recognised Bells Beach is just 10 minutes from Peppers The Sands Resort and this area is fast becoming renowned for its boutique wineries, restaurants, fishing, surfing, and scenic tours along the coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Peppers The Sands Resort Torquay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers The Sands Resort Torquay Hotel Torquay
- Peppers The Sands Hotel
- Peppers The Sands Resort Torquay Victoria