Firstly, the Sands golf course is a good one and secondly the hotel is good too - it exceeded my expectations. The hotel is a short walk away from a lovely beach. It is a short drive away from Torquay itself (which is a nice little place). The food in the hotel was good and the staff very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Accessible from both Melbourne and Avalon airports Peppers The Sands Resort Torquay offers a premium golf resort accommodation expereince located just over one hour from Melbourne. Have a hit on our 18 hole championship golf course designed by Aust Open winner Stuart Appleby or dine in Hanners Restaurant and Bar where our chefs offer a selection of local inspired meals in a relaxed atmosphere. Our spacious studio rooms are modern, clean and comfortable and the suites are perfect for accommodating families in interconnecting style. Whether you are coming for business, a wedding or just pleasure the 25 metre indoor heated lap pool (28 degrees) and onsite health club are available for a full workout year round. At the start of the Great Ocean Road Torquay centre is only a few kms from the Resort and surfers can travel 10 minutes to famous Bells Beach. World class Restaurants like Brae are within an hour of the Resort and with plenty of wineries in between enjoy a great escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Peppers The Sands Resort Torquay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers The Sands Resort Torquay Hotel Torquay
- Peppers The Sands Hotel
- Peppers The Sands Resort Torquay Victoria