“Great family restaurant!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

Great atmosphere, very good pizza and pasta and topped off with very good service. We ate here on a Monday night and the flow of people was constant. Good sign the locals like it. Very good for families but I'd book a table, if u can. We were walk ups but on a Friday or Saturday night I'd imagine it would be full. Overall, well worth a try!

1  Thank Jon E

Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

Yummy food the best satay & BBQ chicken pizza ever ,
Also love the kids mini pizzas, they feel very special getting there own little one .

1  Thank shaz160674
Reviewed August 20, 2012

There are several Town and Country Pizza & Pastas around Geelong and the Surfcoast. All are great but I like this one the best. I have only tried their pizza, wine and desserts - I would like to choose a pasta or main but the pizza keeps calling me back! The pizza crust is not too thick, the topping is generous and they use good quality ingredients. Special needs (I like mine a bit burnt and with less cheese than normal) are happily provided. The friendly staff and good management make the place. They are always busy but I have never felt rushed or neglected. Kids are more than welcome and there are tables suitable for groups. Well worth a visit

1  Thank jansy_7
Reviewed August 15, 2012

The pizza is not oily and the topping are generous. If you add anything you actually get a decent amount added to your pizza

Reviewed August 1, 2012

We have dined here on numerous occasions and cannot fault the food or service. Extremely generous serves of pasta, and the pizza would have to be the best I have ever eaten. The staff are so exceptionally friendly and are very attentive without being pushy. If you are ever on the surf coast I would highly recommend town and country in Torquay.