“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Growlers

Growlers
Ranked #8 of 83 Restaurants in Torquay
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mount Gambier, Australia
“Amazing!”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

My partner and i were told to come here by a local in the town are we were grateful we did! We had a beautiful meal consisting of steak, oysters, scallops and a dip platter they also had someone singing in the background and it was a great atmosphere, they were flat out, we took the last seat in the house and we still got our meals in good time. the sea food was very fresh! we loved it so much we went back the next day for lunch and had another great meal with prawns, steak burgers and squid. We recommend this place!!

• Visited March 2014

Torquay, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Quality-Greatest Location”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

My partner and I have eaten here regularly since the change of ownership since December and highly recommend everything on the menu! From the presentation to the quality and flavour combinations. A well thought and planned menu together with the best location in Torquay! With welcoming friendly Staff.Well done Growlers crew..

• Visited March 2014
Brescia, Italy
“nice spot to have breakfast”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I really enjoyed the breakfast there! i had a fruit toast very good, nice staff and the place is amazing, even the bathroom full of little stones on the wall and floor! In front of the seaside.

• Visited February 2014
Queanbeyan, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Average”
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

This place is the perfect definition of the word average. The food was ok, tasted fine, but forgotten about moments after eating. Service was nothing special, without being offensive. I would come back to let my son play in the sand pit, but because of the food.

Geelong, Australia
“Complete rip off!!!”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

First time having breakfast there and service was terrible by the time our kids' meals came out we were finished. Kids ordered pancakes which on the menu stated a 3 stack it came out with only 2 and some weird off cuts. I ordered the mushroom ragu and as I can't eat eggs asked them to replace them with chorizo. We'll it came out with two of the smallest slices of chorizo and them they had the cheek to charge me an extra $3.00 for the privilege. Never again will they get my cash.

• Visited February 2014