The Home @ Bells Beach Hostel is definitly one of the best Hostels of my whole Trip.
I really enjoied the familiar atmosphere in this small, cosy and very tidy Hostel. There is a very comfortable television room with several couches, a big television and a dvd player best spot To chill out after a day of surfing. This area and the good equippid and clean kitchen are the points where the whole hostel meets which allows you to get to know other guests really quickly.
The staff is very friendly and helps you with everything. Its like here just working mums.
I felt already home the day I moved in which is the reason why I've stayed 2 weeks instead of 1 or 2 days like planned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bells Beach Backpackers is located at the beginning of the Great Ocean Road. Our hostel is described by most as homely and welcoming. An important part of our family and welcome party is Bella our Black Labrador. She loves to meet new people that stay with us here. You will find all the necessary facilities in our hostel. A fully stocked kitchen. Lockers in our rooms (provide your own lock or buy one from us). Full bed linen provided. Towels are available to hire for $3.00. Free Wifi throughout the hostel. Free Tea and Coffee facilities. Free parking (space limited) Free play with Bella Our primary goal is to provide you with a comfortable restful sleep while staying at Bells Beach Backpackers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Bells Beach Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Home @ Bells Beach Hotel Torquay
- Bells Beach Backpackers Torquay, Victoria