“A truly relaxing experience”

Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay
Book In Advance
More Info
$111.13*
and up
Torquay Luxury Signature Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Saltair Day Spa is the perfect setting to start the Great Ocean Road journey as you relax, unwind and enjoy stunning views of rolling green hills and crystal blue oceans from the comfort of our relaxation room. Captivate your senses while your stresses melt away in our spas or indulge in a complete menu of day spa treatments that are created to provide the ultimate in pampering and relaxation.
Geelong
“A truly relaxing experience”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I recently attended the Saltair Spa Retreat on Easter weekend and had the most amazing treatments. I started off with a salt scrub then they sent me in to the Japanese geisha tub for a spa. It had rainbow colored lights which slowly changed throughout the whole spa and I could choose a color in which I liked. The spa room was also dimmed with candles. I then had a full body massage which was so relaxing I almost fell asleep, and finished off with a nice facial afterwards. The therapists were truly attentive and I would recommend any of these treatments. Thanks to Tammy and all the girls at the Saltair Spa Retreat.

Visited March 2013
Ben M, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this review, April 6, 2013
Thankyou for giving us your feedback on your experience and I will pass on your praise to your Therapist who obviously did an amazing job sending you to sleep! All reviews give us the opportunity to develop and maintain our very high standards and I want to thankyou again for your time in this review. Kind Regards.

Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Perfect Sunday !”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I was lucky enough to be taken here for my birthday.
Absolutely amazing massage! All of the staff are very professional and talk through each treatment in detail.

The attention to detail at this retreat is fabulous.

... I loved it so much, I am currently trying to get an appointment this weekend :)

Visited February 2013
Thankyou for your feedback and review, very happy to hear that we gave you a wonderful experience and I know the therapists will be looking forward to every opportunity you give them to exceed your expectations. Kind Regards.
Anglesea, Australia
“Amazing Massage Treatment”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Wonderful hands Zoe! Just what my body needed...a firm pair of hands to work on the tight muscles where needed and yet gentle enough to work on the mind and body as a whole. I felt amazing afterwards. As a remedial massage therapist myself, I sure hope my clients leave feeling the same way after a treatment with me! The environment is serene, lovely to catch a glimpse of the ocean over the hills and so nice to be away from the hustle & bustle of the nearby township. A big thank you to Tammy and the team at Saltair Spa Retreat.

Visited March 2013
Yes you are in Wonderful hands!! Zoe is currently LI'TYA Best Spa Therapist Australia wide! Zoe was Awarded LI'TYA Spa Therapist of the Year 2012 the same year LI'TYA won Aust Spa Association Best Spa Product. If I mention Zoe I will also have to mention Kasey who won 2011 LI'TYA Best Spa Therapist of the Year. Thankyou for your review and feedback I will be sure to pass it on to Zoe as you pointed an exceptional Therapist.
Torquay, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Sugatastic !!!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I recently attended Saltiar Spa Retreat in Torquay to try out a new hair removal technique called sugaring and I must say I was very impressed with it ,there was no pain , no burning or heat from using waxes, and best of all its all natural . A big thank to Tam for recommending this and thansk to Christie who did my treament , she was fantastic and very professional who explained everthing to me , as I had never had this treament before . I would highly recommend this to any male or female looking for a new way of hair removal !! And even better it is set amongst a stunning setting . ThankS again to Tam and her team .

Visited March 2013
Ben M, Manager at Saltair Spa Retreat Torquay, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Thankyou for your review, everyone that's had Sugaring say that they won't wax again! Looking forward to seeing you next time, again for taking the time out for your kind words of praise. Kind Regards.
Torquay, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“I LOVE Saltair Spa!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I've been here 3 times now and every time is just divine. The place itself is beautiful & peaceful, and the therapists are wonderful. I wish I could visit all the time.