Unfortunately for 1 night only... we really missed it after !! We were not so used to the prices in Australia, and at the beginning we found it a little bit expensive. But after 3 weeks and different B&B, Motel, hotels,... It appears that Toonghara was our BEST SPOT.
In the room you have EVERYTHING you need :
- bedroom with confortable bed, pillow, night tables and books
- large TV and DVD player and a nice collection of DVDs available
- living room (same room actually than room, but like 2 spaces) : sofa, table for 2, nice flowers, DOucmentatioN about Torquay and the surroundings
- kitchen : you have everything you need to cook (kettle, microwave, dishes,...). The goods available for the breakfast were generous and so good (the jam and honey...mmm!!). It was the best breakfast we had.
- bath room : any products you will need is there and of good quality.
Not to mention that the all is decorated in good taste, trendy but not too much. Very Cosy.
And Judy is very nice and available anytime.
Just perfect for RELAXING night or week end.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Torquay Toongahra BnB reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torquay Toongahra BnB Victoria