“BEST BURGERS EVER HAD !!!!!”
Review of Rustic Burger - CLOSED

Rustic Burger
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
“BEST BURGERS EVER HAD !!!!!”
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

These burgers were the best we have all ever tasted. The price is almost as good as the burgers! We had a steak burger, veggie burger, plain hamburger and a chicken burger all were hot, fresh, big serves (like burgers use to be) and so full of flavor! Yum yum yum!!!!!!

1 Thank Liamar1234

Melbourne, Australia
“Veto Macca's, this is the sweet spot.”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I was passing through Seymour a few days ago and this place was recommended to me. I ordered one burger with the lot and a banana thick shake. The ladies in the shop were the epitome of hospitality and I didn't have to wait very long to be fed. The burger was not as neat as your usual fast food burger, that's because it was overflowing with real ingredients. Steak, egg, bacon, beetroot, onion, pineapple, tomato and lettuce. I'm sure I'm forgetting something... It was a real delight! The thick shake had chunks of real banana and they didn't skimp on the ice-cream. For around $12 I was stuffed and satisfied and I felt as if I had done my body good. Didn't need dinner, that's for sure. If it's good enough for Matt Preston, it's good enough for me.

• Visited September 2013