“Dreadful”

Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Melbourne
“Dreadful”
Reviewed February 4, 2010

We ate here on the evening of Thursday 4th February. The food was appalling. Both had the set menu. I had the goats cheese starter which was simply bland, my friend had the chicken broth. There was probably no more than a couple of spoonfuls of the broth. this was equally bland.

However, the worst was yet to come. We had both ordered the Chicken Kiev. All it was was a baked chicken breast, with some pasta and peas. When I say all it was was a baked chicken breast - that was it! Nothing to make it a "Kiev". No breadcrumbs, no garlic butter. It was more than bland. I said to my friend that night, that I would not serve this at home even to myself on an evening I didn't feel like cooking.

All of this cost $35 each. We could not wait to get out. Mind you, this was not difficult as the whole dinner was served so quickly we were in the place for less than an hour.

Such a waste. This place has so much possibility. The ambience could be quite pleasant. Yet they have taken the attitude that a vaguely "hip" looking place can shove two fingers at their customers by serving crap food with crap attitude.

DO NOT EAT HERE - unless you want food that is so boring and plain rushed at you. We both wished that we had gone across the carpark to the wonderful Babble.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Nice extensive menu. The meals are a good size. Very popular.”
Reviewed April 26, 2008

Nice extensive menu. The meals are a good size. Very popular.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook