“Great dumplings ”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

We were both very pleased with the food and drink selection, staff were also great and not pushy which was a nice

Reviewed December 3, 2017

I really like coming to this restaurant. I have a few favourites on the menu, but the chef's recommendations can't be faulted. A good wine list too.

Reviewed November 27, 2017 via mobile

I came here with a big group of colleagues. We ordered the banquet with a couple of additions. It was not very full when we were there and the atmosphere was not the most vibrant one. However I enjoyed the food and the many dishes that were served. I would probably go back and order from the menu the dumplings I enjoyed the most.

Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

I’ve been to this restaurant a number of times now and the quality never fails to impress. The dumplings are to die for.
The service is efficient and friendly and prices are in the slightly high side it is so worth it

1  Thank BritOzz66
Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

This places is legendary and worth it. It’s a bit pricier than most dumpling bars nearby, but it’s definitely a step above. I go at least once per month.