“Enjoyed the food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 27, 2017 via mobile

I came here with a big group of colleagues. We ordered the banquet with a couple of additions. It was not very full when we were there and the atmosphere was not the most vibrant one. However I enjoyed the food and the many dishes that were served. I would probably go back and order from the menu the dumplings I enjoyed the most.

Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

I’ve been to this restaurant a number of times now and the quality never fails to impress. The dumplings are to die for.
The service is efficient and friendly and prices are in the slightly high side it is so worth it

1  Thank BritOzz66
Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

This places is legendary and worth it. It’s a bit pricier than most dumpling bars nearby, but it’s definitely a step above. I go at least once per month.

Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

Ate here on our last night in Melbourne and am a big fan! Excellent food, nice atmosphere, and great Melbourne experience. There are so many dumpling bars it’s hard to choose, but I would highly recommend a stop at Hu Tong.

Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

I was surprised that this restaurant is rated 6 in the Prahran area. Service was okay - I wasn't so keen on being placed right in the middle of the restaurant when I was clearly dining alone. The dumplings were 'okay' and the salt and pepper squid was overlooked and tough. It looks like it could be a nice place with a group but, I won't be revisiting next time I visit Melbourne.