My wife and I stayed at The Cullen for 4 nights to relax and unwind. The service was slick and professional. The Hotel itself was fun and modern and well thought out. The bathroom area could have been a little larger, but all in all very comfortable. We had never stayed in Prahran before and found plenty of good restaurants and shops within walking distance, the Prahran Markets are right across the road from the hotel and we love the fantastic variety and quality of the fresh produce available there.
The only negative to speak of is that there is new building being constructed in the side street adjacent the hotel which was a little noisy after about 7.30 am, but I think you may get a better room rate because of it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Prahran, Melbourne, The Cullen is inspired by Adam Cullen. Daring and unique, The Cullen features lashings of original artwork and prints by Australia’s most exciting contemporary artist, Adam Cullen.Sleep soundly in your Art Series Signature bed, then block out the morning or wake up to natural light and vibrant energy of Cullen works. Prepare breakfast using in room kitchenette facilities, spectacular views of Melbourne CBD, underground parking, state of the art gymnasium and two exciting restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Art Series - The Cullen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Art Series - The Cullen Hotel Melbourne
- Art Series - The Cullen Greater Melbourne/Prahran