The Cullen is magic. From check in to check out the service is excellent. Two super restaurants in the same building, many more of all prices an types close by as well as the shops in Prahan and South Yarra, and a short tram ride to the value of Richmond, and the CBD. Even the least expensive rooms are great. Modern decor , all the facilities you could want ( for the self sufficient even a working kitchenette area) and a shower like Niagara falls. Ignore the review which is headed "not great", It is over a metre from the bed to the frosted glass bathroom wall and you can only see a vague outline of anybody on the other side. And since you are sharing a room who cares? The room s are not small unless you usually live outdoors. As an alternative to a CBD office block hotel the Cullen is the clear choice. And the art of the sadly now late Adam Cullen is refreshing, challenging , and energising.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Prahran, Melbourne, The Cullen is inspired by Adam Cullen. Daring and unique, The Cullen features lashings of original artwork and prints by Australia’s most exciting contemporary artist, Adam Cullen.Sleep soundly in your Art Series Signature bed, then block out the morning or wake up to natural light and vibrant energy of Cullen works. Prepare breakfast using in room kitchenette facilities, spectacular views of Melbourne CBD, underground parking, state of the art gymnasium and two exciting restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Art Series - The Cullen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Art Series - The Cullen Hotel Melbourne
- Art Series - The Cullen Greater Melbourne/Prahran