We found the rooms to be very well designed and beautifully appointed. From our arrival the staff were extremely helpful and proactive. Unfortunately nearby Chapel St is not what it once was - it has been overtaken by retail chains and was generally dirty. The Cullen is still only a few minutes to either the CBD or St Kilda, so still worth staying there. Outstanding stay, would definitely recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Prahran, Melbourne, The Cullen is inspired by Adam Cullen. Daring and unique, The Cullen features lashings of original artwork and prints by Australia’s most exciting contemporary artist, Adam Cullen.Sleep soundly in your Art Series Signature bed, then block out the morning or wake up to natural light and vibrant energy of Cullen works. Prepare breakfast using in room kitchenette facilities, spectacular views of Melbourne CBD, underground parking, state of the art gymnasium and two exciting restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Art Series - The Cullen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Art Series - The Cullen Hotel Melbourne
- Art Series - The Cullen Greater Melbourne/Prahran