Stayed the second time. Everything was as good except this time for the disappointing housekeeping service. The toiletries were not completely refilled even on my first day. Nothing was replenished and every night I found myself running out of tea bags or toiletries. I have never seen tea bags were put either upside down or with the back facing outside!! Obviously the housekeeper did not really appreciate her job. My room was dusty and I could write on the bedside lamp with my finger. It ruined my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Prahran, Melbourne, The Cullen is inspired by Adam Cullen. Daring and unique, The Cullen features lashings of original artwork and prints by Australia’s most exciting contemporary artist, Adam Cullen.Sleep soundly in your Art Series Signature bed, then block out the morning or wake up to natural light and vibrant energy of Cullen works. Prepare breakfast using in room kitchenette facilities, spectacular views of Melbourne CBD, underground parking, state of the art gymnasium and two exciting restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Art Series - The Cullen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Art Series - The Cullen Hotel Melbourne
- Art Series - The Cullen Greater Melbourne/Prahran