This hotel has some of the most comfortable beds I have ever experienced and after a 24hr flight from the U.K. exactly what you need. The quality of the rooms fixtures and fittings are first class. The hotel with its unique design and great location away from the madness of central Melbourne, makes it worth the short journey out of the CBD.
The modern art is unusual and required some explanation for a non-melbournite like myself, the team were happy to help!
Having stayed at the Cullen a few times now on business, I can only say that Alicia (hotel manager) and her staff are extremely customer focused and make this the best hotel I have stayed in whilst in australia. Chapel street is extremely trendy,but even I found the shops interesting and a number of really nice restaurants can be found. I will be booking again shortly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Prahran, Melbourne, The Cullen is inspired by Adam Cullen. Daring and unique, The Cullen features lashings of original artwork and prints by Australia’s most exciting contemporary artist, Adam Cullen.Sleep soundly in your Art Series Signature bed, then block out the morning or wake up to natural light and vibrant energy of Cullen works. Prepare breakfast using in room kitchenette facilities, spectacular views of Melbourne CBD, underground parking, state of the art gymnasium and two exciting restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Art Series - The Cullen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Art Series - The Cullen Hotel Melbourne
- Art Series - The Cullen Greater Melbourne/Prahran