My boyfriend and I were advised to stay at The Cullen, Prahran, for our short 3 day stay in Melbourne. From the moment we entered the lobby, we knew we would love it. The service was very welcoming upon our arrival and our check in was quick and efficient. As it was our first trip to Melbourne, the Cullen staff member assisted us with our trip and advised us what we should see in Melbourne. The service throughout our entire stay was excellent.
I was not prepared when I entered our room. It exceeded all my expectations. My boyfriend and I loved it. It was artistic, clean and modern and it still made you feel like you were at home.
Melbourne is a very cultural and artsy city, so I felt that staying at The Cullen really completed our trip.
I strongly advise for anyone to stay at The Cullen, and I would only stay there every time I plan to visit. It's definitely worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Prahran, Melbourne, The Cullen is inspired by Adam Cullen. Daring and unique, The Cullen features lashings of original artwork and prints by Australia’s most exciting contemporary artist, Adam Cullen.Sleep soundly in your Art Series Signature bed, then block out the morning or wake up to natural light and vibrant energy of Cullen works. Prepare breakfast using in room kitchenette facilities, spectacular views of Melbourne CBD, underground parking, state of the art gymnasium and two exciting restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Art Series - The Cullen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Art Series - The Cullen Hotel Melbourne
- Art Series - The Cullen Greater Melbourne/Prahran