My husband and two year old son stayed in a Deluxe Studio Suite (2 queen size beds with a well equipped kitchen). Superbly decorated room; well appointed for a couple with a child, as our little man had his own queen size bed and we still had some privacy, courtesy of the black curtains which allow you to divide the room. The staff at the hotel were very welcoming; it being Easter our son was given not only a canvass and some paints to entertain him, but also a chocolate Bilby! In the evening we ate at the hotel's Terrace Bar and Bistro and found the food and wine (the Red Claw Pinot Gris was divine) superb and the service both welcoming and efficient. Breakfast the next morning did not disappoint either; delicious and very generous servings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Prahran, Melbourne, The Cullen is inspired by Adam Cullen. Daring and unique, The Cullen features lashings of original artwork and prints by Australia’s most exciting contemporary artist, Adam Cullen.Sleep soundly in your Art Series Signature bed, then block out the morning or wake up to natural light and vibrant energy of Cullen works. Prepare breakfast using in room kitchenette facilities, spectacular views of Melbourne CBD, underground parking, state of the art gymnasium and two exciting restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Art Series - The Cullen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Art Series - The Cullen Hotel Melbourne
- Art Series - The Cullen Greater Melbourne/Prahran