We stayed at The Cullen in February this year and have been wanting to write this review for a while. It is a great hotel to stay, the rooms are comfortable, we stayed in a studio room, the bed is very comfortable, the pillows are fantastic and we had a great sleep. The location is great, good selection of restaurants and the inhouse restaurant is great, we had a great breakfast there. Transport very handy, Prahran Markets across the Road.
I would definitely recommend you to stay there and I have passed this gem to my travel agent and I hope they will pass it on to their clients as well
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Prahran, Melbourne, The Cullen is inspired by Adam Cullen. Daring and unique, The Cullen features lashings of original artwork and prints by Australia’s most exciting contemporary artist, Adam Cullen.Sleep soundly in your Art Series Signature bed, then block out the morning or wake up to natural light and vibrant energy of Cullen works. Prepare breakfast using in room kitchenette facilities, spectacular views of Melbourne CBD, underground parking, state of the art gymnasium and two exciting restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, HotelsClick and Despegar.com so you can book your Art Series - The Cullen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Art Series - The Cullen Hotel Melbourne
- Art Series - The Cullen Greater Melbourne/Prahran