Well equipped and handily located units made for a pleasant stay.
Port Fairy is a nice place - not overwhelmed with attractions - but very pleasant.
If I was staying again I would pay the extra for a 2 bedroom unit so that you are upstairs instead of downstairs.
Downstairs is at the mercy of upstairs - the ceiling must be made of thin pine because every noise and footstep carries very clearly. Ok during the day but a nuisance at night if upstairs are up late.
Beds need a comforter or similar to stop them being so hard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victoria Apartments offers travellers, either corporate or leisure, luxury accommodation in the heart of the quaint township of Port Fairy. Port Fairy is a unique seaside fishing village set on the historic Moyne River Port and surrounded on two sides by water, the calm gentle waters of East beach and the rugged shipwreck coastline to the south. This picturesque town is located on the Princes Highway between Melbourne and Mount Gambier, at the western end of the Great Ocean Road. The Victoria has been built with a strong historic architectural influence in mind. The Victoria Apartments have One Bedroom Suites, Two Bedroom Apartments, 3 Bedroom Townhouses and a fully renovated 4 Bedroom historical cottage to cater for all variations of guests needs. Secure roller door garages and modern luxury fitted rooms in a CBD location make The Victoria Apartments stand out amongst competitors as one of the most popular accommodation options in Port Fairy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Victoria Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Luxury Apartments Hotel
- The Victoria Apartments Port Fairy