Enjoyed a one night stay in Port Fairy and could have happily stayed longer.The apartments were spacious and comfortable.No view as such and tricky access to get the luggage upstairs but ,on the up side the beds were comfortable and the kitchen well fitted out.Management were welcoming and helpful .Excellent off street parking with garaging for each apartment and everything fairly new and modern.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victoria Apartments offers travellers, either corporate or leisure, luxury accommodation in the heart of the quaint township of Port Fairy. Port Fairy is a unique seaside fishing village set on the historic Moyne River Port and surrounded on two sides by water, the calm gentle waters of East beach and the rugged shipwreck coastline to the south. This picturesque town is located on the Princes Highway between Melbourne and Mount Gambier, at the western end of the Great Ocean Road. The Victoria has been built with a strong historic architectural influence in mind. The Victoria Apartments have One Bedroom Suites, Two Bedroom Apartments, 3 Bedroom Townhouses and a fully renovated 4 Bedroom historical cottage to cater for all variations of guests needs. Secure roller door garages and modern luxury fitted rooms in a CBD location make The Victoria Apartments stand out amongst competitors as one of the most popular accommodation options in Port Fairy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Victoria Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Luxury Apartments Hotel
- The Victoria Apartments Port Fairy