We stayed just the one night on our way from Melbourne to Adelaide.
Oscars was a real find. A room overlooking the river was spacious, clean and had everything we needed.
A very warm welcome by Kirsten. Tea, coffee and home shortbread available for guests to help themselves, in the dining room overlooking the river.
A beautifully presented and spacious lounge is for guests use also.
A recommendation to The Stag Hotel for dinner was a superb choice!!
Breakfast menu was extensive and cooked to order and could be taken out to the veranda to eat in the sunshine.
We shall certainly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The prestigious property of Oscars Waterfront Boutique Hotel has become a well-known weekend retreat and idyllic destination for national and international tourists alike.Located in the town of Port Fairy at the end of the Great Ocean Road, close to the 12 Apostles, Grampians and Coonawarra wine region, Oscars continues to thrive under continued ownership spanning 14 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oscars Waterfront Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Oscars Waterfront Boutique
- Oscars Waterfront Boutique Port Fairy
- Oscars Waterfront Boutique Hotel Port Fairy, Victoria