You almost want it to rain while you're here, so that you can spend some time relaxing guilt-free in the lovely sitting room. Or to have sunshine and a day out from sightseeing so that you can stake out the different outdoor spots with a good book, following the sun around from the lavender-scented courtyard garden to the deck overlooking the estuary. The rooms are comfortable, the breakfast delicious,with an intriguing choice of hot meals as well as lovely poached pears and homemade granola, and the tea and shortbread on tap very welcome. No lift, and rooms are quite compact, so try to pack a small bag rather than having to lug your whole suitcase up the very long staircase then manoeuvre around it. The piped music in the public areas gets a bit much after a while - basically nice, but once you've heard the loop a couple of times you wish you could switch it off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The prestigious property of Oscars Waterfront Boutique Hotel has become a well-known weekend retreat and idyllic destination for national and international tourists alike.Located in the town of Port Fairy at the end of the Great Ocean Road, close to the 12 Apostles, Grampians and Coonawarra wine region, Oscars continues to thrive under continued ownership spanning 14 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Oscars Waterfront Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Oscars Waterfront Boutique
- Oscars Waterfront Boutique Port Fairy
- Oscars Waterfront Boutique Hotel Port Fairy, Victoria