The location and the facility itself are stunning, the hotel is by the river with direct access to a riverside walk and not far from the beach.
The lounge and breakfast room are spotless and very welcoming, plus we got upgraded to the courtyard suite as honeymooners, a very spacious and pampering accommodation.
Only a couple of points - no wireless available in the suite as it seems it was pointed out in other reviews but when mentioned the owner was surprised it was the case. Also, breakfast was nice with homemade fantastic granola yet the offer quite limited especially if you want a sweet non cooked breakfast and something other then tea or American coffee to drink.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The prestigious property of Oscars Waterfront Boutique Hotel has become a well-known weekend retreat and idyllic destination for national and international tourists alike.Located in the town of Port Fairy at the end of the Great Ocean Road, close to the 12 Apostles, Grampians and Coonawarra wine region, Oscars continues to thrive under continued ownership spanning 14 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Oscars Waterfront Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Oscars Waterfront Boutique
- Oscars Waterfront Boutique Port Fairy
- Oscars Waterfront Boutique Hotel Port Fairy, Victoria