We stayed here for just one night whilst touring the Great Ocean Road. Our room seemed huge and had all of the facilities you would expect from a Comfort Inn. The decor was quite dark but the whole building was so in keeping with its attachment to The Stag Inn. Sadly I cannot remember the Manageress's name but her customer service and warm personality were a joy.
We really enjoyed our stay and the highlight really does have to be the meal we had at The Stag. Whilst in Australia we ate at some quite upmarket restaurants but this meal was truly the best. It was a little expensive, however it was all cooked to perfection, eaten in a gorgeous dining room and the service we received from Rachel and her 'Head Chef' husband was a credit to both of them. Neither of us will ever forget the oyster platter!!
We would recommend the Comfort Inn and The Stag to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Select from a range of accommodation options at Comfort Inn Port Fairy and at Seacombe House, circa 1847, in Port Fairy, arguably one of Victoria's most historic and beautiful towns. All situated at the ocean end of the main street in a quiet garden setting, only minutes to the shops, boutiques, cafes and restaurants, five minutes walk to the historic wharf and Moyne River, and ten minutes walk to the beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Port Fairy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Port Fairy Hotel Port Fairy
- Port Fairy Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Port Fairy Victoria