Conveniently situated at the end of the town this hotel is attractive, comfortable and good value at circa £90 per night (without breakfast). Accommodation is modern and very clean. Friendly reception staff.
Restaurant is closed on Monday nights. We dined at Portofino on Bank - See report on TA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Select from a range of accommodation options at Comfort Inn Port Fairy and at Seacombe House, circa 1847, in Port Fairy, arguably one of Victoria's most historic and beautiful towns. All situated at the ocean end of the main street in a quiet garden setting, only minutes to the shops, boutiques, cafes and restaurants, five minutes walk to the historic wharf and Moyne River, and ten minutes walk to the beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Comfort Inn Port Fairy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Port Fairy Hotel Port Fairy
- Port Fairy Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Port Fairy Victoria