We really enjoyed our stay at the Comfort Inn, Port Fairy.
It sits in a very good location near the shops, restaurants/cafeterias and the walks along the river and to the lighthouse/ round the island. We took a walk to the lighthouse and met a Wallaby on our walk.
The lady on reception was very welcoming even although we arrived early was able to get us checked in so we could enjoy Port Fairy. She gave us a map of the area and advice on where to go without us even requesting it. The room was large, modern and very clean with everything you need for a restful nights sleep. There was ample parking within the premises. The on site restaurant looked nice and was busy but we didn't eat there so cannot comment further.
The Comfort Inn was a welcomed pit stop before we started the Great Ocean Drive and is highly recommended by us. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Select from a range of accommodation options at Comfort Inn Port Fairy and at Seacombe House, circa 1847, in Port Fairy, arguably one of Victoria's most historic and beautiful towns. All situated at the ocean end of the main street in a quiet garden setting, only minutes to the shops, boutiques, cafes and restaurants, five minutes walk to the historic wharf and Moyne River, and ten minutes walk to the beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Comfort Inn Port Fairy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Port Fairy Hotel Port Fairy
- Port Fairy Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Port Fairy Victoria