Loch Ard Motor Inn
Waves(Port Campbell)
$133
  • Restaurant
Port Campbell Parkview Apartments(Port Campbell)(Great Value!)
$129
Best Western Great Ocean Road Inn(Port Campbell)(Great Value!)
$118
$98
Agoda.com
Port Campbell Motor Inn(Port Campbell)(Great Value!)
$97
$89
Agoda.com
Portside Motel(Port Campbell)(Great Value!)
$126
$116
Agoda.com
Sea Foam Villas(Port Campbell)
$129
$119
Agoda.com
Port O Call Motel(Port Campbell)(Great Value!)
$132
$128
Twelve Apostles Motel & Country Retreat(Port Campbell)(Great Value!)
$125
$94
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsacross the roadgreat locationthe great ocean roadroom was cleangreat pubthe main streetmiddle of townsmall harbourfree dvdsone nightrocks cafewalking distance to everythingocean viewgood sizesliding doorcomfortable staybit dated
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 14, 2013

My partner & I stayed here late last year. The view from the room was good although the balcony was not very private - we were facing the street and could hear everything from the passing pedestrians. The motel is very well located on the main street within walking distance to the water, shops, pub and cafes.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Julia G
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Very pleasant stay lovely lady in reception checked us in,room 10 has a spa bath and nice balcony overlooking Main Street and view down to the beach.
Supermarket directly across the street lots of places to eat within short walk,only negative was the WiFi even though free was mostly not working and our room was one of the closest to reception

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Our family of 4 stayed overnight in a 2BR apartment on the ground floor. We had a large front deck and a small side patio but no view as it was at the back of the complex. This didn't matter as we arrived quite late in the afternoon and only stayed overnight. The apartment was very spacious and comfortable and the kitchen was well equipped for cooking (with groceries bought from the small supermarket across the road). The only thing we didn't have was laundry facilities and as reception was closed at the time I couldn't ask if they were available elsewhere. Not a huge issue for an overnight stay.

The apartment was very comfortable and had everything we needed, including a huge range of free DVDs from reception.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank BFamilyTas
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Very nice room for a family of 4, room was comfortable and bathroom clean. Views of beach from the room as we were at the top and furthest from reception, hence we could not access the Wi-fi. Helpful and pleasant on reception.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Nikki B
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Port Campbell's a lovely stop along the Great Ocean Road and this was a great place to stay. I had to cancel the first night of my planned stay at short notice and, when I checked out found out the lovely owner had upgraded my room for the night I was there because she felt sorry I'd had to change my plans. I thoroughly recommend room 18!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo