We arrived quite late in the evening so it felt like ages driving up a long country lane in the dark. We checked into a cottage which was quite the rustic experience; the only detraction was a couple of spiders above the bed and also we had trouble even opening the front door as the door did not exactly fit the doorjamb and initially thought we were given the wrong key.
Beautiful valley view and the owner was great with giving us suggestions for sightseeing. Also really close to the 12 Apostles lookout. If you like "country-style" accommodation, this would be a good place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on 8 acres, 3 kilometres directly inland from the famous Twelve Apostles. Come and enjoy our country retreat with truly Australian hospitality in peaceful relaxing surroundings. We have motel units, 2 bedroom family units and self contained cottages available with country and valley views. All units have en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning/heating, microwave, toaster, tea/coffee making facilities, fridge, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. We have an indoor pool, BBQ facilities and children's playground. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Twelve Apostles Motel & Country Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 12 Apostles Motel & Country Retreat
- Twelve Apostles Motel And Country Retreat
- Twelve Apostles Motel & Country Retreat Hotel Port Campbell
- Twelve Apostles Motel & Country Retreat Port Campbell/Great Ocean Road, Australia