We booked a 2 bedroom family apartment at the last minute. It wasn't cheap ($280) but we got a good set up in return. The apartment was well furnished and comfortable - one queen bedroom one bedroom with two single beds and a main living room with one single bed, comfy seats and a dining table that would seat six. The apartment had a sliding door onto a small patio area too. On the down side, the ventilation could be a problem. The main room has a fan and air conditioning but the bedrooms can get stuffy unless you leave the doors open.
The kitchen was well equipped, but we needed a big pot for pasta. We asked at reception and they came back with a big pot and said we could have more if we needed. It is nice to get a kitchen that you can actually use with plenty of plates, cutlery, utensils and glasses. Be warned, though, that the local shop does not have a great range of food so you'd be well advised to bring your own.
The location is right on the edge of Port Campbell but this is not a problem as the town is so small. The beach is easily walkable, as are the cafes, bars, etc.
We'd happily go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Port Campbell Parkview Motel & Apartments offers luxury accommodation at very affordable prices. We are located in a quieter part of Port Campbell, yet only a short walk to the beach and town centre. Our rooms are clean and comfortable. All linen provided and all rooms are fully serviced daily. We have a number of accommodation options available. One or two bedrooms large apartments, one or two bedroom family suites or our very popular motel suites. We can accommodate large families or travelling groups. Guests can choose apartments with full kitchen facilities, well equipped kitchenettes or extremely functional motel facilities.Our rooms are elegantly furnished and extremely comfortable. The double brick walls between units means that peace and quiet is assured. Temperature is controlled at your convenience by air-conditioning, and the luxury bedding may be warmed with out deluxe electric blankets. We have spa baths available in selected apartments, and for those less able, we have one or two bedroom fully compliant disabled access apartments to choose from. We have many TV channels on large TV screens. A large choice of free DVDs to borrow, and Free Internet to all rooms. Many of our guests take full advantage of our laundry facilities (including laundry powder) and friendly undercover barbecue area. Come along and enjoy our hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Port Campbell Parkview Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Port Campbell Parkview Apartments Hotel Port Campbell
- Hotel Port Campbell
- Motel Port Campbell
- Port Campbell Parkview Apartments Great Ocean Road, Australia