Great tranquil location. No TV or Telephone made it very peaceful. Just sat listening to the Koalas in the trees
Bit of a walk up and over the hill from Lorne, but we didn't mind that.
Areas for improvement:
- Stayed for 3 nights and the room was not cleaned or touched once we had arrived
- Qdos is closed on Tuesday/Wednesday, therefore breakfast is not available. We were told the rate included breakfast and were provided with a rather sub-standard pre-prepared breakfast. We are by no means greedy eaters, but there was not enough food for 2 people for 2 days. There is no mains water either and there was not enough drinking water provided. It felt like we were paying too much and found it all very confusing. The staff did not feel 100% aware of what was available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a bush setting just over a kilometre inland from the main street of Lorne. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Qdos Arts Treehouses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Qdos Arts Treehouses Lorne, South Pacific