We booked on-line an ocean view room. What we got was a room that technically was an ocean view. However would need binoculars to see it. The reality is that there are only a handful of true ocean view rooms in the room blocks closest to the beach. Therefore it is not worth paying extra for the ocean view privilege. Apart from that the rooms are clean and good. The staff are friendly and it is well located.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra Lorne offers a range of facilities including a family friendly Brasserie and Bar, Endota Day Spa, 18 hole putt putt course and heated indoor mineral pool. Local attractions surrounding and within easy reach of the resort include Erskine Falls, the Twelve Apostles, Split Point Lighthouse and the Angahook State Forest. There is a range of accommodation options including resort rooms, one and two bedroom apartments as well as Heritage Hotel rooms. The one and two bedroom apartments are fully self contained and feature kitchen and share laundry facilities, reverse cycle air conditioning, private balcony and VCR or DVD players. Resort rooms and hotel rooms feature a range of outlooks including filtered ocean views or garden views and some offer spa baths. *Note - As bedding configurations vary please request your requirements at time of booking, but please note this request cannot be guaranteed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Mantra Lorne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Erskine Beach Hotel Lorne
- Mantra Erskine Beach Lorne
- Lorne Erskine Resort
- Mantra Lorne South Pacific