We had an ocean view resort room and had great views of the ocean albeit across the tennis courts in-between our 2nd floor room and the ocean. We spent two nights there and location is just awesome. Very quiet (although we were there in Winter so not sure how busy and noisy it'll be in Summer months. We walked to the restaurants and pub each night (5 mins easy walk). Breakfast at the bakery across the road for brekkie was nice too. Service was cheerful and helpful. Having the heated pool/sauna was fantastic and all the other amenities which we didn't use but saw looked fantastic. The room itself was well presented and clean. Bed was very comfy indeed and the balcony/breakfast nook was well designed. Only gripe would be that the fan in the bathroom didn't suck up enough moisture leaving the mirrors all fogged up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only beachfront property in Lorne, Mantra Lorne is tastefully built around the oldest permanently operating guesthouse in Victoria. Located on 12 acres of lush landscaped gardens, Mantra Lorne offers a range of facilities including a family friendly Brasserie and Bar, Endota Day Spa, 18 hole putt putt course and heated indoor mineral pool. Local attractions surrounding and within easy reach of the resort include Erskine Falls, the Twelve Apostles, Split Point Lighthouse and the Angahook State Forest. Positioned at the gateway of the iconic Great Ocean Road, Mantra Lorne is less than an hours drive from Avalon Airport and under two hours drive from Melbourne. There is a range of accommodation options including resort rooms, one and two bedroom apartments as well as Heritage Hotel rooms. The one and two bedroom apartments are fully self contained and feature kitchen and share laundry facilities, reverse cycle air conditioning, private balcony and VCR or DVD players. One bedroom apartments can be conjoined with resort rooms to create a twin key two bedroom family environment. Resort rooms and hotel rooms feature a range of outlooks including filtered ocean views or garden views and some offer spa baths. Apartments are serviced every third day of stay (i.E. 4Th and 8th day) unless stipulated otherwise at the time booking. *Note - As bedding configurations vary please request your requirements at time of booking, but please note this request cannot be guaranteed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Mantra Lorne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Erskine Beach Hotel Lorne
- Mantra Erskine Beach Lorne
- Lorne Erskine Resort
- Mantra Lorne South Pacific