“Good food Fun Atmosphere”
Review of Frangos & Frangos at Lorne - CLOSED

Frangos & Frangos at Lorne
Cuisines: European, Greek, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: In continuation with the pure and sophisticated flare that has kept the Frangos & Frangos reputation alive for so many years, our newest addition will surprise you! Boasting the best views of the ocean that Mountjoy Parade has to offer, it is sure to please. Come and perch yourself at one of our handcrafted tables, eat a delicious meal, savour a freshly poured coffee or sip a glass of the refreshing Moet Ice Imperial - exclusive to Frangos & Frangos @ Lorne. Executive Chef, Euan Apedaile has extended his creative contemporary European styled menus to offer locals & visitors something special to tempt your taste buds!
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Found this new gem in Lorne while traveling for business from New York. Can honestly say it was some of the best hospitality I experienced in Australia during my short stay. I loved the cocktails and the food was fresh and tasty. If I'm ever in town will go again!

There are newer reviews for Frangos & Frangos at Lorne

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Out of all the restaurants that I dined at, this meal and this restaurant served the best dish I have ever had in Australia. I will be going back just to say I hi to all the lovely staff and have the pleasure to dine there again. Amazing!

Reviewed November 12, 2013

My family has frequented this site for over 15 years. From the time it was a Cumberland Resort Restaurant, during the time it paid homage to the historic Cumberland as a privately owned Bistro C to the current Frangos. My last experience at Frangos was to sit in its corridor with a handful of diners while the rest of the restaurant contained empty tables with chairs stacked upon them clear in view. Dinner at Storage King would have been more intimate. Whether its a lack of respect to this place or a lack of business acumen, this place has lost its once jewel in the crown of Lorne.

1  Thank Stan G
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Completely overpriced menu!
Pizzas were basic and foul, a toddler could have made a more attractive pizza.
All other mains that my family ordered were miniscule and lacked the taste and quality that you would expect from the Frangos & Frangos name and the price paid. Extremely disappointing!

2  Thank DRCL128
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Expensive, average food, no atmosphere. No customers and no wonder. The owner made us feel like his only purpose for being open was to take our money.

2  Thank foodloverseddon