“Yummy Food!!!”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 27, 2013

The young staff were really friendly. Food was excellent and as for the Coffee-I think I have mentioned before it was really EXCELLENT!! We had a few light meals here e.g. smoked salmon omelette--yum; Soup-excellent; good sandwiches made on excellent bread.

There are newer reviews for Lorne Larder

Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

As of much of Lorne a bit pricey. No chips either. But friendly, funny staff and the food was delicious! Tasted fresh and just delicious. Freshly squeezed juice, even orange juice! Coffee was the best we had in Lorne and easily the best ice cream we have ever had.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Just read the previous two reviews, they certainly don't match my experience.

I have eaten here a number of times and haven't had a bad meal yet. My favourite is the Big Breakfast and Pancakes.

The burgers are pretty good too, according to my teenage boys.

Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

I visited twice while In Lorne . The take away Ice cream was very pricey but the variety of flavours and quality were superb and I'm an Ice cream connoisseur . When I returned for a hot chocolate , sitting outside, they totally forgot about us. There were four diners inside having breakfast and no-one else around. We sat outside patiently for 25 minutes and once everyone left I went back inside and they looked at me and nothing registered, too much 'chilling' the previous night. We understand slow service as we are all in holiday mode but to totally 'lose' our order during this quiet period....

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Thought we'd stop in this beach town for a quick lunch outdoor across from the beach. We made a poor choice of restaurants. Incredibly greasy hamburger. Can't believe we spent US$36 there.