“Good food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Good food was enjoyed by myself my husband and 4 year old daughter with a pizza, pasta & salad all being shared and devoured. However service was terrible and extremely slow, my husband would have normally had 4 to 5 drinks on an occasion such as this but was a struggle for him and was only able to obtain a beer and a single glass of red which didn't arrive until we had virtually finished our meal

1  Thank Greenchef8

Reviewed July 4, 2014

We ordered a pizza and it was very delicious. The other Pizza place didn't open until 2 pm so we came here. Very friendly service. Would come back again.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

We dined at this estsblishment on the long weekend break.

The resturant was not busy, and the service was very slow, it took almost an hour for the food to be served, and guess what they got my order wrong not once but twice.

I ordered the fetaccini prawns, they came out with firstly meatballs and then chicken, so it took almost ninty minutes to get the right meal.

The waitress did apologise for the mistake, which I accepted, and the meal was o.k

Would go back when in Lorne, but would ask for speedier service next time.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

The cheese, walnut & pumpkin salad was magnificant.
We enjoyed it so much on the Friday night that we went back again Saturday night.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

My boyfriend and I had a wonderful experience. This restaurant was open till late which was convenient since we arrive around 9pm and other places were closed. Our waiter was also the chef/owner which was cool, he recommended the prawn linguini which was so delicious! We also shared the pollo pizza- yum! It was fairly quiet but the background music was great! Thinking of going back there tonight.